Tuesday, June 10, 2008

MISSING MY ELISHA

A few days ago my dad came to visit and he just left today. SAD :{ I know. He actually wanted me to come back with him today but it was just too expensive unfortunately. So I am pretty sad not knowing when the next time I will see my family is and I was enjoying the house not being so quite and empty as I do when I have any company. Anyways the reason for the title of this blog is because I was looking at Elisha's blog and saw the picture of John in their kitchen. I see you still have similar deco and it just reminded me of great amazing fun times that we used to have together and I desperately miss you Elisha. I want to hang out all day in our pajamas and do nothing but talk or play games or watch a couple movies. I miss the old days where we were free to do what we wanted to when we wanted to. The moral of the story is life changes. We miss you and love you and hope to see you soon. We really miss John too and we will be coming to visit soon I promise so you will have to reserve a weekend for us when we let you know. Love you guys.
DEBRA

1 comment:

Macks and Knickknacks said...

I SO MISS YOU TOO, DEBRA! It's a little heartbreaking how life can take you away from the people you really, really love...like you. But I know God has made a light at the end of the tunnel, and even though I can't see the end right now, it'll bring me closer to those I love...like you. I LOVE YOU.