Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cute nursing shawl for my son!!!!

I am soooo excited! My good friend Christina and I have been sewing and I am really enjoying making things that cost 5 times more to buy. I (mostly Christina) made Ellie curtains and that is my first completed project. Now I am going to make a nursing shawl for our new baby. When Ellie was born I bought hers and without shipping it probably cost at least $35 dollars. OUCH! So I got smart and am using Christina's example to be busy at home. I feel so domestic it's great. Anyways I thought I would share the fabric with you, it's so cute. I will show you the finished project when I get it done.

Debra

3 comments:

Iris said...

Very cute fabric -- I love it! Did you take a picture of the curtains, 'cause I would like to see them too!

Robin Cotto said...

you go girl!!...all domesticated! :)

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Hurrah! Just the print that Mr. Cotto Jr would love to lay under while he eats! I'm so excited that it's a boy!