Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Big News!!!

Well for those of you that don't know, Josue had applied to get back into the air force. He found out yesterday that they accepted him back in and today found out that he would have a school date in about three weeks. Amazing! He is applying to be a recruiter and the job that was open in Great Falls has already been filled. We knew that could happen and we knew that God would work to make things happen according to how he wanted them to happen. It is extremely scary and so exciting at the same time to know that our life will be turned upside down within the next month or two. Where will we go? Where will we live? Will we have friends half as amazing as our friends in MT? It is hard to believe that anybody could be as cool as our current friends. I am looking forward to the adventure, but I will be so sad to leave the only place we have known as a married couple. This is where we started our life together and it makes me a little uneasy to imagine our life elsewhere. I am so glad that God is in control and we can trust him with all of these kind of insecurities. Well we will let you know where and when we are going.

4 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

Lots of emotions going through my head but mostly excited for you. I pray that God gives you peace. I know that he will plant you where He needs you. Love you!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

Very exciting, crazy and scary for this friend to imagine that you move away. Alright, now I'm crying. Debra, I love you more than words can say. And I'll hold tight to the fact that God always is in control and he always loves you guys so much!!!

Anonymous said...

So excited for you guys! As Udeen has said to me... "Trusting God is an adventure!" We love you guys!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I look forward to hearing where God will put you next. I have to warn you, the amazing friends we have at GFCC are irreplaceable. I miss Montana terribly, and I imagine you will too, to some degree. Fortunately, God is the Author and Participant in the story of our lives, and he has plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us a hope and a future. Take care, and God bless!