Sunday, March 6, 2011

The anticipation is killing me!

Hey friends! I just wanted to give everyone an update on our life and our family. As most of you know we left Great Falls about 2 1/2 months ago. All of us came to Arizona for a little vacation. Josue left from here and went back to work in GF for a couple of weeks and then continued on to San Antonio for tech school to be a recruiter in the Air Force. He has been there ever since and we are still in AZ. In six days we will be flying to San Antonio to see Josue graduate from his tech school (this is what I can't wait for). Then we will come back to AZ for a few days before driving to our new house in Amarillo, TX (can't wait for this either). Although this has been challenging I think it has been a great learning experience for me and hopefully for my husband as well. I have really started to figure out who God wants me to be as a wife and a mother. He is teaching me to depend on Him and to love His word. He has knit my heart to not only my husband, but my kids (present a future), and to Amarillo. I can't wait to see what God wants to do with us there. I know there are probably more challenges to come with Josue having such a demanding job and with my interest in homeschooling, but my heart is leaping with joy to be there. God is good and I am so glad that He cares for me and wants to minister to me. He has just put something new in my heart for my family and how it should work and my role in the whole thing. What a blessing my children are and I look forward to the days to come. Proverbs 31:25 is ringing so true these days. I am desperate for a church family and I am very hopeful that we have already found one. There will be more to come.....

No comments: