Monday, July 6, 2009

IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!!!

Well it's been a long time and I have a lot to say so keep your eyes open. I am going to attempt the impossible. Blogging once a week. We will start with our two most recent changes in our life. About 2 months ago we moved. Yes, again. As a result of our other biggest change we need more room. You guessed it, another baby. I am about 20 weeks pregnant and loving it despite being uncomfortable all the time. Anyways I will spare you more words and just add some pics. Love you guys and can't wait to tell you more. Have a great day!

3 comments:

Katie Glathar said...

YEA YEA YEA YEA YEA!! Cute house! No belly pictures? Sorry! I love you! Miss you tons. Sorry I missed you today!

Unknown said...

Welcome back!

Macks and Knickknacks said...

HI!!! I'm so glad that you blogged! And I love that you two have a place for us to come over and crash all the time. You are a great friend and I am SO EXCITED that another Cotto is on the way!